.

Friday 2 December 2016

MOST COMMON LIES WOMEN TELL MEN (Part 1)

 
Women are so cunning and wayward they pretend to be what they are not, in other to get men attention or pass an information. Here are most of the common lies women tells I urge men to watch it very well and learn.
1.      I’m not Jealous
Translated I am jealous I believe in the Disney effect of how one man for one woman. If I see you look at a woman, comment about a woman’s ass, show me photos of gorgeous women, see you looking on computer about women, I will feel insecure and that maybe I am not good enough, texting someone, then…I will feel jealous and will feel something is missing in me…”
2.      Looks don’t matter
Translated “I value personality but just know I also feel appearances are important. I am a human being and so I am a little superficial. I am insecure about my body so I won’t send naked photos until I am confident and comfortable with my body. I do look at hot men in gym but pretend I don’t. I do look at mens ass and crotches. I do fantasize some hot guy going down on me and riding him cowgirl style back and frontwards. So even when I say looks don’t matter, they do in some ways. Just know, I do look also for a smartness in a man, intellectual, knowledge wise but also has some sexual appeal too.”
3.      I am almost ready.
Translated, “I need to do my hair, iron my clothes, have a shower, and make up. I’ll be another hour...”
4.      Sorry. I was so busy in these weeks/months to contact you…
Translated “You’re on top of my priority list. I can see you are easily available for me and you won’t go anywhere..” Or “she has been having sex with her ex-boyfriend because she can’t stand being alone and not seeing you is difficult for her and needs the release..”
5.      I was only kidding darling, just kidding..
Translated “I was shit testing you and damn it, you got balls. I didn’t realise you have MASSIVE balls that you’d dump my ass so fast. Shit! I better not do that again. Jeeesh. He’s not like my wuss of an ex-boyfriend so I can’t do what I did before on him. Better try to avoid responsibility for doing that and just say I was just joking around…”
6.      Is that your ex? She’s really nice. She’s gorgeous. Wow!
Translated “I better keep an eye on her. She has a better ass and her tits are big. Her curves are so tight and I know he might just fall for her. I don’t like her at all. The bitch! Why is she trying to call him and spend time with my man? Why did she look at him in that way? Why did she come over to say hi for when I’m with him?”
7.      Is this your friend. She’s so nice
Translated, “I am asking to see how you feel about her. If anything is going on. Do you like her in that way?”
8.      I have a headache
Translated, “I am not in the mood for sex. So I am saying it way ahead. Don’t get any funny ideas.”
9.      I love you
Translated “I am checking if you love me too. I want you to say it back to me.”
10.  Men don’t approach me…
Translated, “Men do but the thing is, they are not so hot good looking like a model with six packs. You know, like the guys in the magazines..” Or “I stand there, like a princess, the way it is shown in Disney and they supposed to approach me but they don’t and I don’t know why…”
Are those true? check next week for more lies from women... share if you like this article olainfitnitee cares

No comments: