.

Friday 9 December 2016

MOST COMMON LIES WOMEN TELL MEN (Part 2)


Women can lie for the word! In our last week part 1 post, there are at least 10 points. Here is another 10 enjoy……
1.      Is that your ex? She’s really nice. She’s gorgeous. Wow!

Translated “I better keep an eye on her. She has a better ass and her tits are big. Her curves are so tight and I know he might just fall for her. I don’t like her at all. The bitch! Why is she trying to call him and spend time with my man? Why did she look at him in that way? Why did she come over to say hi for when I’m with him?”

2.      Is this your friend. She’s so nice

Translated, “I am asking to see how you feel about her. If anything is going on. Do you like her in that way?”

3.      I have a headache

Translated, “I am not in the mood for sex. So I am saying it way ahead. Don’t get any funny ideas.”

4.      I love you

Translated “I am checking if you love me too. I want you to say it back to me.”

5.      Men don’t approach me…

Translated, “Men do but the thing is, they are not so hot good looking like a model with six packs. You know, like the guys in the magazines..” Or “I stand there, like a princess, the way it is shown in Disney and they supposed to approach me but they don’t and I don’t know why…”

6.      I’m fine

Translated - “No, I am not fine. I am upset. Pissed. Why did you say that? Why didn’t you ask me some more on how I feel? You don’t care about me? Yes, I am angry, upset, disappointed but I want you to figure it out. Can’t you tell? Can’t you read my signals and hints? I am going to ask people what they think and what I should do…” ;)

7.      Do whatever you want

Translated - “I am testing to see if you know me well enough now on what I like and don’t like, and what I mean when I say things. To see if you know what I am alright about and what I am not ok about…”

8.      This guy is so hot

Translated - “You are not giving me the attention I need. You’re taking me for granted. You’re letting yourself go a bit too much now. I am reminding you by stirring the pot, putting fire up your ass, making you wake up to what you got and what you can lose..”

9.      I don’t see you in that way. I see you like a friend, like my brother.

Translated - “You will never, ever, ever, see me naked. Nor will you be having sex with me. So now you know. Don’t complain when I take your time, your resources, use you for emotional support and probably date your friend and tell you all what I did with him in the bedroom or floor, or table, or in the shower - and - all the bad times we had so I can feel better.” Also - “you was too slow, too nice, didn’t make your move fast enough and found you lack confidence. You’re boring and I just can’t see myself having sex with a guy like you now. It’s gone. Pfff. Attraction now dead..

10.  Texting “hey I am going to see mum for a week. Talk to you erm, soon.

Translated - “I am going to see my ex-boyfriend/boyfriend who I am chasing as he doesn’t give me attention, time, and I like him but he treates me like I am nothing. I am going to give him a blow job and have sex, and see if I can get him to fall for me again.” You know because who the hell gives a damn when it’s texting? The guy she will be seeing, is who.

You miss last week post catch up here

No comments: